The 2PC Wrap Skort
Condition: Good Condition
Seller Notes: shorts only (no wrap) - has pockets, stretchy back waistband with a smooth front waistband, has button holes on the inside if you want to attach it with a top to make it a jumpsuit; it no longer fits sadly; (fyi - the pictures make the faded black look even more faded than it actually is in person)
Our take on the skorts we used to wear in the 90s, The Wrap Skort actually separates into two pieces - a wrap skirt and classic shorts. In the words of our model they are "f%c7ing perfect." Wear the wrap skirt over the shorts, or wear it alone. Wear the wrap in front or back (looks like a pencil skirt). You can even tie the wrap skirt over a simple dress (our favorite)! Meet you new favorite bottoms in your Spring capsule wardrobe.
- Made in NYC by a family-run factory (learn more here)
- 100% Tencel (learn more here)
- Hand wash cold, flat dry
- Runs true to size.
- The model is wearing a size XS, and she is 5'9".
- The XS shorts have a 3 1/2" inseam.
- The shorts have elastic in back, and pull on (no zipper).
- Please see the size chart for more details.
Backed By Treet Buyer Protection