The Convertible Shirt Dress
Color: Black and White Stripe
Condition: Excellent Condition
Seller Notes: I just never really integrated it into my closet and want it to have a happy new owner
With the Convertible Shirt Dress you're getting both a dress AND a shirt. We love this versatile spin on a classic piece, with the drop-in pockets and the relaxed fit. Wear it as a dress, as a tunic over pants, or button off the bottom and wear as a cropped shirt. It's a capsule wardrobe staple that you will wear on repeat.
- Made in NYC by a family-run factory
- 100%Deadstock Cotton (white; lining 100% GRS Recycled Polyester)
- White: dry clean only
- Stripe: dry clean recommended; optional: machine wash cold, delicate cycle with like colors.
- View our recommended list of eco-dry cleaners
- Runs true to size. If you're in between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
- This is an intentionally oversized and loose fit
- The models are wearing an XS and are 5'10" and 5'8" respectfully
- See approximate garment measurements below. Reference our size chart for body measurements
- Note: all measurements are in inches.
XS S M L XL Garment: Length 35" 35.5" 36" 36.5" 37" Garment: Bust/Waist 37" 39" 41" 44" 47" Garment: Hip 41" 43" 45" 48" 51"
Backed By Treet Buyer Protection