The Cropped Blouse
Condition: New Without Tags
Seller Notes: I ordered this shirt right before VETTA closed their online shop. It was too small for me, but I couldn't return it because they'd already closed! It's in perfect condition though and never been worn except to be tried on.
A classic piece from VETTA’s original capsule, this is one of our early customers’ most-worn and loved pieces — so we had to bring it back again! The structured sleeves and cropped fit are super flattering, and pair just as easily with a pencil skirt as they do with your comfiest high-waisted jeans. Wear the V neck in the front or the back, with pants or over a dress. A basic piece has never looked so chic.
- Made in NYC by a family-run factory
- 100% GRS Certified Recycled Polyester
- NOTE: Recycled Poly is made from recycled water bottles (yay!!) but proper care is important to keep this fabric sustainable. When washing recycled poly or any synthetic fabric, we recommend using a micro-poly wash bag (links here and here)
- Machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry low
- Runs true to size
- Ashley is 5'7" and wearing size L, Yared is 5'10" and wearing size XS, Chloe is 5'10" and wearing size XS
- See approximate garment measurements below. Reference our size chart for body measurements
- See this item pictured on multiple sizes here
- Note: all measurements are in inches.
|Garment: Across Shoulder||14.25"||14.75"||15.25"||16"||16.75"|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Free U.S. Shipping
- This item is final sale. Please see our FAQ for more information.
Backed By Treet Buyer Protection