This listing has been closed and can’t be purchased.
The Oversized Sweater
Condition: Good Condition
Seller Notes: I am selling this item because I am moving to a hot climate. It should be noted that this is not a "true" black, but has the faded black look like other Vetta items.
The Oversized Sweater will be a go-to in your wardrobe from work to weekend. This best-selling convertible sweater can be worn at least four different ways. The turtleneck buttons off, so you can wear it as a crewneck sweater. You can also flip the buttons from the back to the front, and wear it open like a cardigan. The detached turtleneck can even be worn on its own as a scarf/snood. A wardrobe staple, this cotton sweater will carry you through the seasons.
- Knitted in the USA, by our partner factory in Los Angeles that is audited annually for social and environmental compliance - and gets 70% of its energy from solar power!
- Made from 99% Organic Cotton Yarn/1% Elastane
- Dry clean recommended for the longest life; optional: machine wash cold delicate, reshape and flat dry. Do not twist or wring.
- View our recommended list of eco-dry cleaners.
- Runs true to size; if you're in between sizes, we recommend sizing up or down based on height (i.e. if you are on the shorter side, size down)
- This style has an intentionally oversized and loose fit
- Both models are wearing an XS and are 5'8" and 5'10" respectively
- See this item pictured in multiple sizes here
- See approximate garment measurements below. Reference our size chart for body measurements
- Note: all measurements are in inches.
XS S M L XL Garment: Length 27.5" 28" 28.5" 29" 29.5" Garment: Bust 57" 59" 61" 64" 67"
Backed By Treet Buyer Protection