This listing has been closed and can’t be purchased.
The Two Piece Sleeveless Dress
Color: Candy Red
Condition: Excellent Condition
Seller Notes: Only wore a few times. I am selling this to make room in my closet for new items.
Feel glamorous every day in this classic, old Hollywood-inspired dress. Wear it as a dress, with the buttons in front or back, or wear the top or skirt separately for a more casual look. You can also button the top to The Cigarette Pant to make a jumpsuit! We love the elegant boat neck, covered buttons, and dainty fabric-covered belt that make this dress feel chic and timeless - a wardrobe staple for years to come.
- Made in NYC by a family-run factory
- Black: 100% Tencel; machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Medium iron if needed
- Textured black and candy red: 100% Deadstock Fabric; dry clean only, remove belt before washing. View our recommended list of eco-dry cleaners.
- Runs true to size, size up if in-between waist measurements
- Alissa is wearing a size XS, and she is 5'5"
- See approximate garment measurements below. Reference our size chart for body measurements
- Note: all measurements are in inches.
XS S M L XL Garment: Bust 34" 36" 38" 41" 44" Garment: Waist 26" 28" 30" 33" 36" Garment: Top Length 17" 17.5" 18" 18.5" 19"
Garment: Skirt Length
31.5" 32" 32.5" 33" 33.5"
Garment: Full Body Length
47" 47.5" 48" 48.5" 49"
Backed By Treet Buyer Protection