The Utility Jacket
Color: Navy Chambray
Condition: Excellent Condition
Seller Notes: Loved the look of this, but just didn’t fit with the rest of my wardrobe. Only worn out once or twice.
This convertible jacket is a great layering piece, and is like multiple jackets in one. It has a detachable hood as well as a button-off bottom panel, so you can wear it as a cropped jacket or a longer one, depending on your outfit. Wear it un-cinched for a slightly boxy look, or cinched it at the waist for a more fitted look. This piece pairs well with everything, and will become a staple in your transitional wardrobe.
- Made from 100% Tencel
- Made in NYC by a family-run factory
- Black: machine wash cold, hang dry
- Navy Chambray: dry clean only. View our recommended list of eco-dry cleaners.
- Runs true to size
- Olantha is 5'9" and wearing size XS, Keilani is 5'9" and wearing size XS
- See this item pictured in more sizes here
- See approximate garment measurements below. Reference our size chart for body measurements
- Note: all measurements are in inches
XS S M L XL Garment: Bust 41" 43" 45" 47.5" 50" Garment: Shoulder width 17.25" 18" 18.75" 19.75" 20.75" Garment: Length 30.75" 31.25" 31.75" 32.5" 33.25"
Backed By Treet Buyer Protection